Admin, 1 Comment, 1, 22 Dec, 2017
1. Apply for DSC if not having
2. Apply for DIN- A person must have a DIN i.e. Director Identification Number to become a director in company and for the same DIR – 3 is filed online to obtain the DIN for a person.
4. Filing of Form DIR-12 at ROC: File E-Form DIR-12 with ROC along with above mentioned documents such as consent/ Approval letter, DIR-2 and notice and certified true copy of resolution of Meeting. The Form is filed with ROC within 30 days of appointment of Director.
Thereafter signatory details along with the names of all directors will be displayed at MCA portal.
Documents required for applying DSC of Director:
1. Self- attested copy of PAN card of proposed Director.
2. Self- attested copy of any I.D. proof of proposed Director (ID proof should display address also)
3. Photograph of proposed director.
Documents required for appointment of DIN:
1. Self-Attested PAN Card copy.
3. Self-attested Address proof(for Address proof utility bill, bank statement, house tax receipts, rent agreement with NOC etc. are applicable)
Apart from above documents, following information related to proposed Directors is required such as Name, Father’s name, DOB, Place of Birth(District and State), Occupation, educational qualification, address, duration of stay at present address, proof of identity, proof of residence.
Then using DSC of director and DSC of professional, DIN is applied after paying the prescribed fees. DIN is allotted to the person at the same time.
Documents required for appointment of DIR-12 (Appointment of Director)
2. Consent to act as director
26 Dec, 2017